Congratulations are in order for the John Wayne Airport (SNA) custodial team!
Because of their commitment to excellence and a focus on safety, they have earned the 2020 President’s Award.
The almost 100-member team, led by Rosa Vargas, is responsible for cleaning almost 664,000 square feet. That’s no easy task.
Add to that the challenges of keeping the airport terminals clean and sanitized during COVID-19 and it is easy to see why Team SNA earned the 2020 President’s Award.
Flagship’s Team SNA custodians rose to those challenges in a variety of ways, including:
- Ongoing training in best practices for commercial cleaning during a pandemic
- Increasing the number of times SNA is cleaned throughout the day
- Focusing on high touchpoint areas and making sure they are sanitized frequently
- Using only EPA-approved chemicals determined to effectively kill the COVID-19 virus
- Following ongoing CDC recommendations for keeping employees and Airport visitors safe with appropriate PPE and other precautionary measures.
The President’s Award is based on very specific criteria for overall cleanliness of the Airport facilities, the cleanliness and organization of custodial supply areas and at least a 98% compliance score with safety training and observations.
Through following the PUREClean guidelines and safety programs established by Flagship’s Operations division, SNA’s Custodial Team has distinguished themselves as focused on exemplary service!