Flagship Facility Services, Inc. (“Flagship Facility Services” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy. Sometimes we need information to provide services that you request and this Privacy Notice explains data collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your personal information in those situations.
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information of individuals (“you”, “your”, or “yours”) collected by Flagship Facility Services, including the personal information collected when you visit our FlagshipInc.com as it may be modified, relocated and/or redirected from time to time (the “Site”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to the personal information of individuals in their capacity as prospective, current, or former employees, contract workers, board members, or owners of Flagship Facility Services, or their emergency contacts, dependents, or beneficiaries. Additionally, this statement. By visiting FlagshipInc.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Notice at Collection for California Residents:
Flagship Facility Services collects the personal information identified in the “Collection of your Personal Information” section for the purposes identified in the “Use of your Personal Information” section and retains it for the period described in the “Retention of your Personal Information” section. We do not sell your personal information or disclose it for cross-context behavioral advertising (“sharing”). We also do not collect or process sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. To the extent you provide Flagship Facility Services with personal information about other California residents, you are responsible for providing this notice to them.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect information from anyone under 16 years of age. The products and/or services we provide, together with our Site, are all directed to individuals who are at least 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, you are not authorized to use our services or the Site.
Collection of your Personal Information
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household.
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, for example, real name, alias, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address.
- Professional Information, for example, company name, business contact information, and title.
- Commercial Information, for example, records of products or services purchased, questions and feedback provided to Flagship Facility Services, and purchasing or consuming histories.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law, for example, your age or gender.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information, for example, information about your usage of the Site, such as the pages you viewed, the services and features you used or interacted with; your browser type and details about any links or communications with which you interacted; internet protocol (IP); browser plug-in types and versions; and operating systems and platform.
- Other information when needed to provide a service you request, for example, building access requirements, billing information, consumables/product inventory info, or current suppliers/vendors.
Sources of Personal Information
Flagship Facility Services collects personal information from one or more following sources:
- You, for example, when you register with our Site, subscribe to online services, or when you otherwise provide information directly to us.
- Service providers, for example, analytics providers, IT, and system administration services.
- Affiliated companies, for example, so that we can assist other companies in the Flagship family of companies in providing you with products or services.
- Automated technologies, for example, browsing activity collected by automated technologies on the Site.
- Cookies, for example, to collect information about your visit to the Site.
- Third parties, for example, lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services.
- Public sources, for example, public databases.
- Marketing/advertising companies, for example, from social media platforms, consumer research companies, and analytics or marketing/advertising companies.
- Government or administrative agencies, for example, law enforcement, public health officials, and other government authorities.
- Acquired entity, if Flagship Facility Services acquired another entity, we might collect personal information from that entity.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing products and services, including to ensure our site is relevant to your needs; to deliver services, such as newsletters, events or training that you request; to communicate with you; to help us create and publish content most relevant to you; to personalize your online experience; to improve our products and services, develop new products and services, and conduct research on further improvements; and to allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site, as appropriate.
- Providing information that might be of interest to you, including to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Flagship Facility Services, if you so request.
- Support and marketing, including customer support; to respond to any requests, queries, suggestions, feedback, or comments you may have; to inform you of any changes to the services, your account (if applicable), this Privacy Notice, or any other policies or terms in relation thereto; perform operations to maintain the services, including to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Monitoring, security, and compliance, including: to administer and protect our business and our Site (including troubleshooting, analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data, and preventing fraud and abuse); to store, host, or backup (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) our services or any data contained therein; to protect the rights, property, or safety of Flagship Facility Services, you, or others; in connection with a corporate transaction, sale, or assignment of assets, merger, divestiture, or other changes of control or financial status of Flagship Facility Services or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates; to report suspected criminal conduct to law enforcement and cooperate in investigations; to exercise Flagship Facility Services’ rights under applicable law and to support any claim, defense, or declaration in a case or before a jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration, or mediation panel; and to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulatory obligations.
- Incidental purposes, including any incidental purposes related to, or in connection with, the above.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Flagship Facility Services discloses personal information as necessary for the purposes described in the “Use of your Personal Information” section, above, to the following categories of external recipients:
- Service providers and contractors. Flagship Facility Services discloses your personal information to service providers and contractors for the purposes above to assist us in meeting our business needs and contractual and legal obligations.
- Third parties. For example, we might disclose personal information to lawyers to assist us with legal compliance or to business partners to assist us in providing services to you.
- Government or administrative agencies. For example, Flagship Facility Services may report unlawful activity to law enforcement.
- Public. Flagship Facility Services may disclose personal information to the public as part of a press release, for example, to announce the winner of a sweepstakes if required by state law.
- Required Disclosures. We may be required to disclose personal information in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections. We may disclose personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Flagship Facility Services, our users, or others.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your personal information, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner or co-owner.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, bankruptcy, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
Control of your Personal Information
When you submit personal information, Flagship Facility Services will not disclose information to third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your Personal Information
We have put in place a number of physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information we collect online. For example, we use firewalls and encryption software to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to ensure the correct use of information. In addition, we restrict access to your personal information. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information. Employees with access to personal information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Retention of your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for the duration of the customer relationship, if any. We also retain your personal information for 12 months after our last interaction with you. We will retain personal information longer as necessary to comply with legal, administrative, or procedural requirements, for example, a litigation hold.
Additional Information for California Residents
Disclosures for Business Purposes
Flagship Facility Services has disclosed each of the categories of personal information listed in the “Collection of your Personal Information” section, above, for the following “business purposes”, as that term is defined under the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), in the last 12 months:
- Service providers. For the business purpose of performing services on Flagship Facility Services’ behalf and, in particular, for the specific purposes described in the “Use of your Personal Information” section, above.
- Auditors, lawyers, consultants, and accountants engaged by Flagship Facility Services. For the business purpose of auditing compliance with policies and applicable laws, in addition to performing services on Flagship Facility Services’ behalf.
- Affiliated companies. To other companies within the Flagship family of companies for the business purposes of (1) auditing compliance with policies and applicable laws, (2) helping to ensure security and integrity, (3) debugging, (4) short-term transient use, (5) performing services on behalf of Flagship Facility Services, (6) internal research, and (7) activities to maintain or improve the quality or safety of a service or device.
Sales and Sharing
We do not sell or share your personal information¸ where “share” means disclosing personal information to third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising. Without limiting the foregoing, we have not, and have no actual knowledge that we have, sold or “shared” the personal information of individuals of any age, including the personal information of children under 16, in the last 12 months.
Aggregated and Deidentified Information
We may aggregate and/or deidentify information, use it internally, and disclose to third parties. Neither Aggregated Information nor Deidentified Information (defined below) is personal information.
- “Aggregated Information” refers to information about a group of individuals from which the individually identifiable information has been removed. An example of Aggregated Information would be the statistic that 20 people used our website’s contact form on a given day.
- “Deidentified Information” means information subjected to reasonable measures to ensure that the deidentified information cannot be associated with the individual. An example of Deidentified Information would be the data point that an unidentified visitor first entered the Site through our main web page. We maintain Deidentified Information in a deidentified form and do not attempt to reidentify it, except that we may attempt to reidentify the information just to determine whether our deidentification processes function correctly.
Your California Privacy Rights
Subject to applicable law, California residents have the following rights:
- Right to Know. You have the right to submit a verifiable request for specific pieces of your personal information and for information about Flagship Facility Services’ collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. Please note that the CPRA’s right to obtain “specific pieces” does not grant a right to the whole of any document that contains personal information, but only to copies of items of personal information. Moreover, California residents generally just have a right to know categories, for example, categories of third parties to which personal information is disclosed, but not the individual third parties.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to submit a verifiable request for the deletion of personal information that you have provided to Flagship Facility Services.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to submit a verifiable request for the correction of inaccurate personal information maintained by Flagship Facility Services, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of processing the personal information.
- Right to Opt out of Sale and Sharing. You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information and the disclosure of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising. You may also implement a browser setting or extension to communicate your selling and sharing preferences automatically to the websites you visit. We honor your right to opt out of the sale and sharing of your personal information as signaled by a universal opt out signal or Global Privacy Control (“GPC”). To enable GPC, you can visit the Global Privacy Control page at https://globalprivacycontrol.org. If you download a supported browser or extension and exercise your privacy rights with GPC, we will turn off certain third-party cookies on our website after our website detects a GPC signal. However, if you visit our website from a different device or from a different browser on the same device, you will need to opt-out or use an opt-out preference signal for that browser and/or device.
Note on Sensitive Personal Information
Flagship Facility Services does not infer characteristics from sensitive personal information. Flagship Facility Services only uses sensitive personal information as necessary to perform the services or provide the goods the average person would reasonably expect when requesting those goods or services, to ensure security and integrity, short term transient use, to maintain the quality of our products and services, or for other purposes permitted by the CPRA without the right to opt out.
How to Exercise your Rights
Flagship Facility Services will respond to requests to know, delete, and correct in accordance with applicable law if it can verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. You can exercise these rights in the following ways:
- Call 844-649-8884
- Email email@example.com
To opt out of the disclosure of your personal information for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising or the sale of your personal information, click here: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
How We Will Verify your Request
Otherwise, we match personal information that you provide us against personal information we maintain in our files. The more risk entailed by the request (e.g., a request for specific pieces of personal information), the more items of personal information we may request to verify your identity. If we cannot verify your identity to a sufficient level of certainty to respond securely to your request, we will let you know promptly and explain why we cannot verify your identity.
You may designate an authorized agent to exercise your right to know, to correct, or to delete. If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, the authorized agent must submit with the request another document signed by you that authorizes the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf. In addition, we may ask you or your authorized agent to follow the applicable process described above for verifying your identity.
In the alternative, you can provide a power of attorney compliant with the California Probate Code.
Flagship Facility Services’ Non-Discrimination Policy
Flagship Facility Services will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights under the California Privacy Rights Act.
Changes to this Statement
Flagship Facility Services may occasionally update this Privacy Notice. If we change this statement, we will post those changes on this page and update the Privacy Notice modification date below. If we materially change this Privacy Notice in a way that affects how we use or disclose your personal information, we will provide a prominent notice of such changes and the effective date of the changes before making them.
This statement was revised July 25th, 2023.
For More Information
For questions or concerns about Flagship Facility Services’ privacy policies and practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.