On October 4, 2020 Gateway Church celebrated its 20-year anniversary. It also was the grand opening of a new church location in Prosper, Texas.
Gateway Church is a Protestant, evangelical church founded in 2000 by Pastor Robert Morris. They currently report more than 100,000 people attending (both virtually and onsite) each weekend.
Within the continental United States Gateway has nine conventional, church campuses, two prison campuses and a seminary. Internationally Gateway has an outreach presence in approximately 80 nations.
Gateway Church is all about people and helps each person who comes to them, and Flagship is there to make sure that when the congregation gathers, the church facilities are clean and disinfected.
Starting in 2019, Flagship began its relationship with Gateway Church by providing janitorial services for The King’s University. Since that time, we have expanded our helpful hands and our talented facilities services staff to many locations, including at the new Prosper location.
As Gateway Church has grown, Flagship Facility Services has grown with them, and the church congregations can feel secure that their church facilities are being cleaned and prepared for worship services.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at entries and exits as well as throughout the buildings.
- More empty space is required between attending parties.
- Virtual services are available for everyone who prefers to attend from their home.
- All paper and pens have been removed from the seatbacks.
- Capacity is limited to maintain safe physical distancing and fluctuates based on state regulation changes.
- Extensive cleaning and disinfecting procedures take place campus-wide before, during, and after every service.
The partnership between Gateway Church and Flagship is based on quality, safety and trust. Flagship continues to customize standard operating procedures based on Gateway’s needs and scale services as they grow and require additional services.