A modest investment in cleaning produces substantial returns, Presented by ISSSA: Advancing Clean Driving Innovation.
Sick Employees Are Costing You Money
7.7 Sick Days per employee per year Costs $225.8 Billion per Year
Overall Loss in Performance by 3-8% dry eyes, itchy or watery eyes, dry throat, lethargy, headaches, chest tightness.
Affected workers’ cognitive skills by 2-6% typing, arithmetic, logical, reasoning memory, and creative thinking skills.
Unplanned absences cause workplace Problems
54% Decrease in Productivity/Output
36% Drop in Sales/Customer Service
How Does Clean Equal Green?
Reduced probability of catching the common cold and influenza
of surfaces contaminated with viruses reduced
Common Surfaces with high levels of contamination include: Computer Mice, Keyboards, Desk Phones, Breakroom Sink Faucet Handles, Microwave Door Handles, Refrigerator Door Handles, Water Fountain Buttons, and Vending Machine Buttons.
Cleaning Has a Very Real and Measurable Value
2-8% Productivity Gain in a 100-associate office with an average salary of $25,000. This equates to $125,000 in Savings
Customers Prefer Cleanliness
- In the Food industry customers prefer Cleanliness over Value, Speed, Convenience, and Variety.
- Over 6 in 10 QSR Customers agree: If a fast-food restaurant is clean, they go there more often.
- In the Retail industry Cleanliness ranked as the most important element along: Lighting Temperature Quietness/Music and Special Events.
- 60% said a store’s environment encouraged them to buy more within the last month.
- 94% of people would avoid a business in the future if they encountered dirty restrooms.
Clean Facilities are not just a cost. They generate revenue.
Improve your bottom line where you haven’t looked before, with a clean facility.